This advanced tutorial will show you How to Create a Photomanipulation Human Body, Animal Head in Photoshop.
This tutorial requires you to have:
- Adobe Photoshop (any version) with good level of understanding it
- Picture of a model that wears good amount of clothes
- Picture of an animal head
01. Open your picture with your model. Its best to choose a model that has all or most of the body covered, at least the top area where the animal head goes for the easiest matching. Now cut out the head of the model.
04. Now cut the edges of the animal’s picture out. Also gut out the parts where the clothing shows. But pay attention to how the clothes would stay if a new head is there. Some parts of the clothing will be behind the head and some, in front.
07. If everything seems so and so right, merge the layers (Ctrl + Shift + Alt + E) and use dodge to give highlights to the places that should be highlighted and burn to give some shadow to some places so that the head would look more natural in its new place.