This tutorial will show you How to Create a Golden Sparkly Glitter Christmas Text Effect in Photoshop.
01. Open a new document and add a dark orange color on it. It can be a gradient or just plain color. Then add your text. In this tutorial, we’re going to use the Giddyup font.
02. Now go to the menu Layer > Layer style > Blending options. From there just set the Fill Opacity to 0. Now move to Inner Shadow tab and add a glowy inner shadow to your text. Don’t press Ok yet.
03. Move to the Inner Glow tab and add even more glow on the text.
04. Now the hardest tab, Bevel and Emboss. Try to set the values as below, but if your text is much larger in size, you may have to adjust the values to get the same result. Don’t press Ok yet.
05. Under the Bevel and Emboss tab, you’ll find a suf tab – Texture. Activate it by clicking on the check box and then go inside to see the options. Set the texture to some small grains and make sure the scale of it is 100% or 50% for the texture to appear clear. Press Ok.
06. Now go to the layer’s panel and if you want to add the same text effect to your shapes and other words without starting from scratch again, just right click on the layer that has the effect and choose Copy layer style and right click to a layer that does not have the effect and choose Paste Layer Style.
07. And your text style is done!
If you want your text to be in other color, just go to the Layer > Layer Style > Color Overlay and choose a color from there and press Ok. But the edges will still have the color of your background.
How to Create a Golden Sparkly Glitter Christmas Text Effect in Photoshop.