This tutorial will show you how to create a realistic paper plane in Photoshop.
01. Open a new document and double click on the background layer to make it into a regular layer. Double click on it again and enter Gradient Overlay to add a Radial gradient. Press OK when ready.
02. Create a new layer (Layer – New – Layer), select the Polygonal Lasso tool and draw your first wing of the plane the right part being sharp. Don’t worry, if something goes wrong, you can try again and again.
03. While the selection still on, take the Paint Bucket tool, choose the color white and color inside the selection with white.
04. Create a new layer again, make a new selection, color it and then double click on the new layer and enter Gradient Overlay. There set a gradient from white to light grey. Press OK.
05. Again, create a new layer, make another selection, this time smallet and color it with darker grey so it would show.
06. And last time, create another new layer and color it with white.
And your paper plane is done!